3 Bedroom with 6 Beds and 2 Bathrooms
A 3-bedroom apartment with 6 beds in a newly renovated apartment in downtown Berkeley and Gourmet Ghetto. The apartment is a close walk to Downtown Berkeley Bart and a block from UC Berkeley campus. Walking distance to restaurants, stores, theaters, groceries.
This is a newly-renovated 3-bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms and 6 beds in Downtown Berkeley and Gourmet Ghetto. The apartment close to Downtown Berkeley Bart and UC Berkeley. Walking distance to restaurants, stores, theaters, groceries. Available for the Fall, Spring & Summer semester.
The first bedroom has two (2) full-sized beds and a private bathroom. The second bedroom has (2) full-sized bunk beds. While the third bedroom has two (2) twin beds.
We handle all utilities, apartment amenities, kitchen and bathroom essentials, and more! All you need to bring with you are your personal items, and we will handle the rest.We handle all utilities, apartment amenities, kitchen and bathroom essentials, and more! All you need to bring with you are your personal items, and we will handle the rest.
- Fully furnished apartment in a newly renovated space located in the heart of downtown Berkeley, close to shops, restaurants. It is a close walk to Downtown Berkeley Bart and UC Berkeley campus.
- Kitchen is fully-equipped with eat-in kitchen granite countertops and a separate dining area in the kitchen with a dishwasher, kitchen appliances, cookware, utensils, gas stove, microwave, fridge, and stainless steel appliances.
- TV and high-speed internet and cable are provided
- Complete linen set, towels, and bathroom essentials are provided
- Bedrooms have dressers, hangers, drawers and side tables
- Each person has their own study table and study chair with lamp
- Two (2) private bathrooms in the apartment
- Furnished living room with TV and 2 dining areas
- Washer and dryer in the building
- Parking available.
For more amenities, please visit here.
- Located in arguably the best part of Berkeley. It is close to downtown Berkeley where you can shop, go to the theater, a close walk to the UC Berkeley campus, and hop on the BART to visit San Francisco and other parts of the Bay Area.
- The location is a close walk to Downtown Berkeley Bart, and located in Gourmet Ghetto with many restaurants and stores, with groceries within 5 minute walk (Safeway, Andronico's Walgreens), it is a safe neighborhood.
- The address is a walker's paradise as daily errands do not require a car.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a responsible group of individuals to rent a furnished apartment for either the summer session, fall semester, spring semester, or the academic school year (Fall & Spring Semester). This apartment is ideal for UC Berkeley students, visiting scholars, scientists and researchers, professors, and working professionals.
Please message me expressing your interest in my apartment and tell me a little about yourself and who would be renting the unit. More details are available upon request. Thank you, and welcome to Berkeley!